Sunday, October 26, 2008

Unicorn promenade cake

For a center piece baby shower!





Ingredients:
NB & M drypers
1 towel
1 receving blanket
2 fox rompers
1 fox hat
1 fox bootie
1 fox shoe
1 washcloth
1 trumpette socks
1 plush toy
Thanks mel for the order!

Mel says:
Anyway, I wanna say a big thank-you for the lovely job you did on the diaper cake ..
it was a hit with both the mom-to-be and all at her party!
Will definitely send more clients your way and approcah you again when I have other such functions!

Mom to be says:

Do you know that each time i look at the diaper cake, it makes me smile.
It's so nice and pretty that I don't want to open it yet and I want to show it off to as many people as possible.
I saw the list of things.... and they are all useful things for the little princess.
And... I like unicorns. Nice colour combination and presentation. I like it a lot.

Thanks very much!

No comments: